Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Editor's Picks for the Summer Roundup

Sharon Lorimer
The Nature Abroad blog is a surprise hit for me. When I was choosing these links, the traffic spiked and brought it to my attention again. I like this blog because it is something that most of us don't take into consideration when looking at places to live, especially in new places, but it can make a big difference to your quality of life. 

I've just published a cookbook influenced by my travels and I thought you might enjoy reading my idea of a gastropub menu. The cookbook demonstrates how you can take local ideas and create a global mindset from your national identity. The blog on Think Globally, Act Locally helps you understand the pitfalls on the way to creating a global mindset.

Enjoy, 
Sharon

Editor's Picks
Summer Roundup
#photooftheday
Subscribe to this mailing list.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment